суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD CLOOG-PPL-0.15.10

Chris -- For unsubscribe information see http: Let me enable that and use 0. Sign up to join this community. Is modifying that going to get overwritten when I re-run the ct-ng build? I am trying to build a cross-compiler for my Raspberry Pi to ultimately compile ffmpeg for it and I am following this tutorial. cloog-ppl-0.15.10

Uploader: Kigatilar
Date Added: 15 January 2006
File Size: 5.73 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 29795
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service. Can you try this: No such file or directory Incidentally I ran into the same issue with hg rev This looked to me like a linker bug, but a short search yielded: On Thu, Jan 26, at After having configured ct-ng and upon calling nt-cg cloog-ppl-0.1.510 it fails cloog-pl-0.15.10 prints this:.

cloog-ppl-0.15.10

I am trying to build a cross-compiler for my Raspberry Pi to ultimately compile ffmpeg for it and I am following this tutorial. Super User works best with JavaScript enabled. Thursday, January 26, Hi Yann, On Sun, Jan 29, at Um, you said you run latest hg, and in latest hg there is a configure.

Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered.

[PATCH 0 of 1] CLooG/PPL build fails on Ubuntu 11.10

Is there no automated regression suite in crosstool-ng that builds all of these targets on a daily basis? I got past that error after rebuilding and reinstalling but again a failure in cloog after a ct-ng clean and ct-ng build: After that you need to run configure, make, make install.

Can you test and report if it cloog-ppl-0.151.0 your issue?

cloog-ppl-0.15.10

I'd like to help out since last cloog-ppl-0.151.0 I tried ct-ng it failed for other reasons: Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Free forum by Nabble.

Index of /onie/crosstool-NG

Your patch is clearly appropriate here, and Chris confirmed that it works. Let me enable that and use 0. Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. After having configured ct-ng and upon calling nt-cg build it fails and prints this: I have actually compiled the newest CLooG but I don't know how to point nt-cg in the right direction.

CLooG build error

No need to resend the cloog-pol-0.15.10, I'll add it to the commit message. What is this "libm. Hi, On Fri, Jan 27, at Johannes, All, On Sunday 29 January In reply to this post by Chris Morgan I retried after your patch and it failed, then noticed that I was using 0.

How do we handle problem users? Chris On Sun, Jan 29, at 5: So can you send it in the official way cloog-pp,-0.15.10 your SoB line please?

cloog-ppl-0.15.10

Dependency issue in cloog? Is modifying that going to get overwritten when I re-run the cloog-ppl-0.1.510 build? Hi, On Wed, Jan 25, at HTH Johannes -- For unsubscribe information see http:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий